Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Many groups and people are building this protest. Supporters include: the Australian Beef Association, the Hunter / New England Abattoir, the ‘Support Aussie Farmers: Say No To Imported Beef’ Facebook site (creator: Donna Morrison), Vida Thomson, a Canberra activist, Gabby Hughes a Wagga Wagga activist, various farmers and graziers from country Victoria, NSW and Queensland, the Australia First Party, the Australian Long Distance Owners’ And Drivers’ Association and many independent people.
Messrs Brad Bellinger and John Carter from the Australian Beef Association, will be speaking at the protest, along with Mr. J R McDonald of the Hunter New England Abattoir. There may be other speakers.
May 11 is Budget Day and a substantial media presence is expected.
This is a rally that will not be hijacked by the usual Liberal / National Party game-players who offer a few platitudes to the crowd. It is an independent demonstration of people concerned at the free trade policies that are supported by the major parties.
Assemble: 11th May at 9am Meet at Magna Carta Place in the Parliamentary Triangle.
Free Trade Can You Kill You! Say No To Imported Beef!
Mad Cow Meat :
You could be eating it, if you don’t protest!
We refuse to poison ourselves!
Don’t be fooled by a government promise that it will investigate whether BSE affected meat could ever turn up in Australia. BSE is better known as Mad Cow Disease. And it kills people.
It’s probably already here. And it can beat the quarantine tests that are going to be done now - and in the future.
There’s only one way to be sure: don’t allow beef and beef products to come into Australia from any country that has had an outbreak of Mad Cow Disease!
Class War On The Cattle Stations: What They Said A Few Weeks Ago: Free Trade Cuckoo Politics Grips Very Rich Cattlemen!
The biggest producers of beef in Australia want free trade so they can keep their export market. That means they don’t mind if foreign beef enters our market. If foreigners can do that, then they won’t keep our beef out of their countries. Crazy stuff! The Cattle Council, in supporting the government’s line in allowing free trade, said recently:
“The old BSE policy was not consistent with international rules. Under the previous rule banning sale of beef from countries that have had a case of BSE, if Australia were to be affected by an unlikely single case of BSE the results would be devastating for the sector and the economy. All beef could be removed from all domestic shelves at enormous expense, crippling the industry, and foreign markets could reciprocate by locking us out without scientific justification. Cattle Council found this arrangement totally unacceptable. These export markets were at serious risk if we did not change our BSE policy and we ever got a trade disruptive disease. Our markets could have shut us out and we would have no retaliation.”
Why allow imported beef anyway? The amount allowed in will grow over time. These imports will sooner or later destroy smaller Aussie producers. But that won’t worry the biggest cattlemen because they produce for export. Simple! Free trade can kill you and it will destroy thousands of Aussie graziers and farmers on the way. It will undermine regional cities and towns and destroy thousands of jobs.
If your family dies from contaminated beef, if regional Australia falls apart! That’s a high price for free trade!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
We Pledge To Implement These Policies.
This is draft election policy for Australia First party in the 2010 Federal poll and for subsequent polls. The final version is yet to be approved. Our general programme is set out in the “Eight Core Policies” of the party; these policies are in accordance with these statements of position. What appears below is an electoral and community programme for action. It may be used as local circumstances permit in tandem with any purely local issue of community significance. Such policies may be added to if they are in accordance with the Eight Core Policies that guarantee the unity of the party around the idea of ‘Australia First’.
Eleven Points For Action
1. We demand that YOU the people should be represented in the parliaments and not be the victims of cynical, corrupt, and foreign-loyal party machines.
2. We demand the Implementation of Citizens’ Initiated Referendum and Voters’ Recall of parliamentarians, so that you the people can propose the laws and get rid of unresponsive parliamentarians.
3. We demand accountability for all politicians: for all those who have failed and corrupted
, sold the country to foreign states and agencies, or devoted themselves to globalisation; we pledge to nationalize their personal property and deny them parliamentary pensions and benefits. Australia
4. We demand the promotion and rebuilding of Australian manufacturing and other enterprise and thence guarantee - Australian jobs for Australian workers.
5. We demand the re-instatement of the Commonwealth Bank as originally intended to limit interest rates to a minimum charge and to eliminate the private control of the nation’s credit.
6. We demand the control of currency exchange rates to end speculation in the national currency and resources.
7. We demand the reform of taxation, its simplification to end the exemptions for the speculators, the multinationals and the super-rich.
8. We demand an end to foreign ownership and control of Australian real estate and Australian resources.
9. We demand: the end of all immigration for a long period on environmental, cultural, ethnic and security grounds ; the repudiation of all treaties on refugees ; the end of contract labour ; the end of residency for foreign students; the end of multiculturalism.
10. We demand that the Australian transport industry be freed of bureaucratic control with the end of world-parity-pricing for fuel, the creation of an Australian fuel industry with a domestic fuel price and with public ownership of all roads and abolition of tolls.
11. We demand protection for Australian farmers by the provision of a guaranteed national market and pricing system, such that all food necessary to sustain the Australian People may be grown in Australia and regional Australia and its lifestyle be maintained.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
The party has adopted the patriotic Murray River Flag as its branch logo.
Citizens of Mildura in particular will become more familiar with the party name as ground-work activity begins.
The region has crisis problems and Australia First will address these issues.
The water problem is not solved by fortuitous rains in northern New South Wales. The party demands a modified version of the Bradfield & Clarence irrigation scheme's to drought-proof western New South Wales, Sunraysia and South Australia.
The Mildura Council’s ill-advised drive to impose Fluoride on the city has aroused community opposition.
We support that struggle.
Foreign agricultural products should not be welcome in Australia when our region is a key producer.
Contract labour has appeared in Sunraysia. This is an evil all Australian workers should reject and all Australian agricultural producers should shun.
We call for the re-organization of the region’s labour, to provide appropriate incentives to have our unemployed and our youth employed on our farms, to build our region.
Refugees are a sign of the culture-busting drive of the Australian government. We will work to make our region, to the limits of the law prevailing, a Refugee Non Welcome Zone.
Australia and Australians first!
This Blogsite will serve as a voice for a new nationalist politics in Sunraysia. It is a tool in this struggle and we call upon our readers for articles and information.
We wish to localize our nationalist politics, so our people here can appreciate what’s happening nationally by what they observe locally.
We wish to fight back!
We will work to mobilize all Aussies affected by the region’s crisis problems.
We seek former One Nation members and voters to resume the struggle and we call upon farmers who are rejecting the Nationals’ globalist agendas to look to us as a suitable vehicle.
Australia First Party will work with any legitimate community group (cultural, social, economic) that stands for the interests of the people of Sunraysia, to build at the local level a united front against globalisation and all its works.
Australia First Party can be expected to contest local government polls, both sides of the Murray henceforth.